With the Covid 19 restrictions lifted we ask all visitors to please use the hand sanatizer that is provided before coming into the kennel.
Please keep us and our family's safe by not coming to our kennel if you don't feel well or have been around someone ill.
To protect our litters and adult dogs from communicable diseases, we ask that you adhere to the the following visitation guidelines:
- We are a private home and are unable to accommodate anyone that needs to use a restroom.
- Please wait outside of the gate into the kennel to be invited in. We are practicing social distancing and need to be sure we have enough room for all to safely see our dogs and puppies.
- You will be required to step into a disinfectant pan before entering the kennel.
- We encourage all of our clients to take the time to see our adult dogs before purchasing puppies. This visit will give you a good idea of what your puppy will look like as an adult dog, and the temperament they will have.
- Do not visit any other kennel, the veterinarian, dog rescue or adoption facility or handle any other dogs on the day of your visit, we don't want exposure to any virus such as Parvovirus, Dog Influenza, Giardia & Coccidia that can easily be passed to our puppies and adult dogs. If you currently have a family pet, please be sure they are up to date on their vaccines, we don't want our puppies to pick up a contagious virus that your pet may have. We prefer that you not bring your family dog to our kennel.
- To retain some semblance of family life for us and our children, we limit adult dogs and puppy visitation hours to Friday or Saturday between 11:00 to 2:00. If these dates are not possible, let's see what day may work for you & me. We are not open to visits on Sunday.
- Visitation appointments are 30 minutes, in this time we will introduce you to the adult dogs that live here and answer questions you may have. While visiting you may see that we only have 4 to 6 adult dogs that live here, the other girls in our breeding program are living with our foster family's.
- Please try to be considerate to the other clients that have 30 minute appointments on the same day you have. Traffic can be a challenge on some days with all the special events that happen up here in the North Bay.
- We encourage you to pet, hold and play with our puppies that are at least 7 weeks old. This is great socialization for these puppies and a special event for you and your family.
- If you will be coming with small children please remember that our dogs are part of our family. Running and jumping children are not something our dogs are used to and as a natural behavior will chase your children and possibly frighten them. *Our puppies should not be picked up by your children. Please show them how to sit down to hold the puppy in their lap.
If you will be coming from out of town and possibly flying in to see our puppies & dogs, we do have air service directly to Santa Rosa through Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS) The airport is just 15 minutes from our home in Sebastopol, CA